Wednesday, January 18, 2012



A video of me shaking hands with Newt and Callista Gengrich outside Mutt's Barbecue in Easley, SC. Inside, he spoke about creating jobs and voiced his opinion on Obama's decision to reject the permit for the construction of the Keystone pipeline earlier that day. He criticized Obama's decision saying that, historically, it would go down as one of the worst decisions by a president. Although I support Obama's decision because of the sixty day time constraint that was placed on the approval for the permit, I stuck around long enough hoping I would get called on for a questionnaire. I was never called on but my question for Mr. Gengrich would have been; In this tough economy, at what point does wildlife and the environment become a factor in decision and policy making when jobs that are stimulated from development are needed?


No comments:

Post a Comment